Terms & Condition's
AGREEMENT TO TERMS
These general terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement made between you, whether personally or on behalf of an entity (“you”) and Janavi India (“we,” “us” or “our”), concerning your access to and use of the www.janaviindia.com (“Website”)
2. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns with respect to the Terms and Conditions or the Website you may contact a representative of Janavi India by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. USER REPRESENTATIONS
By using the Website , you represent and warrant that:
- All the registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete;
- You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary and required
- You have the legal capacity and you agree to comply with these terms and conditions;
- You are not under the age of 18
- You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside[, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Website];
- You will not access the Website through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise;
- You will not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Your use of the Website will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Website (or any portion thereof).
4. USER REGISTERATION
You have to be registered as a user (“Registered User”) of the Website and agree to keep your password confidential and will be solely responsible for all use of your account and password. Unauthorized access of the services is prohibited. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable. When you register on this Website, your personal information will be automatically registered in our database which will be maintained by Us and may be used for sending marketing and promotional emails, newsletters etc. , if subscribed to. In case of change in personal information, you may write to Us at the contact information provided herein.
We make every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products available on the Website. However, we do not guarantee that the colors, features, specifications, and details of the products will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors, and your electronic display may not accurately reflect the actual colors and details of the products. All products are subject to availability, and we cannot guarantee that items will be in stock. We reserve the right to discontinue any products at any time for any reason. Prices for all products are subject to change.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
This Website is the sole property of Janavi India. All rights to, title to, and interest in the content available on the Website, the Website’ look and feel, the designs, trademarks, service marks and trade names displayed on the Website, and the Website URL’s, are the property of Janavi India or its licensors, and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or ther proprietary rights and laws. The Website and the content are protected by the Indian copyright laws, and belong to Janavi India or its partners, affiliates or contributors. The copyrights in the content are owned by Janavi India or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Website. You may not manipulate or alter the images or other content on the Website in any way. All trademarks, service marks, logos and designs used on this Website, whether registered or unregisterd, are owned by Janavi India. You may not use or display any trademarks, service marks, logos or designs owned by Janavi India or its affiliates without our prior written consent.
7. PURCHASES AND PAYMENT
We accept the following forms of payment: Credit Card, Debit Card and Paypal , RazorPay, Stripe,Paytm.You agree to provide current, complete, and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made via the Website. You further agree to promptly update account and payment information, including email address, payment method, and payment card expiration date, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed. We may change prices at any time. All payments shall be in INR or U.S. dollars. You agree to pay all charges at the prices then in effect for your purchases and any applicable shipping fees, and you authorize us to charge your chosen payment provider for any such amounts upon placing your order. We reserve the right to refuse any order placed through the Website. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same payment method, and/or orders that use the same billing or shipping address. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers, or distributors.
8. RETURN/REFUNDS POLICY
Products purchased from the website can be returned within 14 days from the original date of purchase, provided they are in a resalable and unused condition, accompanied by the original price tags and receipt. The refunds will be issued in the original forms of payments and can take up to 14 days to process. If you do not receive your refund within the stipulated time period of 14 days please contact us at email@example.com
Please review our Return Policy posted on the Website prior to making any purchases.
9. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the Website available. The Website may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Website, you agree not to:
- systematically retrieve data or other content from the Website to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
- make any unauthorized use of the Website, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
- use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Website.
- use the Website to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Website and/or the Content contained therein.
- engage in unauthorized framing of or linking to the Website.
- trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords;
- make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Website or the networks or services connected to the Website.
- attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
- use any information obtained from the Website in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
- use the Website as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
- decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Website.
- attempt to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website, or any portion of the Website.
- harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Website to you.
- delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Website or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Website.
- upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
- except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Website, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
- disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Website.
- use the Website in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
10. MEMBER SUBMITTED CONTENT AND RIGHTS OVER IT
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Website ("Submissions") provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
11. CONTRIBUTION LICENSE
By posting your Contributions to any part of the Website [or making Contributions accessible to the Website by linking your account from the Website to any of your social networking accounts], you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to us an unrestricted, unlimited, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free, fully-paid, worldwide right, and license to host, use, copy, reproduce, disclose, sell, resell, publish, broadcast, retitle, archive, store, cache, publicly perform, publicly display, reformat, translate, transmit, excerpt (in whole or in part), and distribute such Contributions (including, without limitation, your image and voice) for any purpose, commercial, advertising, or otherwise, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such Contributions, and grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. The use and distribution may occur in any media formats and through any media channels.
This license will apply to any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed, and includes our use of your name, company name, and franchise name, as applicable, and any of the trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, and personal and commercial images you provide. You waive all moral rights in your Contributions, and you warrant that moral rights have not otherwise been asserted in your Contributions.
We do not assert any ownership over your Contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not liable for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area on the Website.
You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Website and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Contributions.
We have the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, (1) to edit, redact, or otherwise change any Contributions; (2) to re-categorize any Contributions to place them in more appropriate locations on the Website; and (3) to pre-screen or delete any Contributions at any time and for any reason, without notice. We have no obligation to monitor your Contributions.
12. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES AND CONTENT
The Website may contain (or you may be sent via the Website) links to other websites ("Third-Party Websites") as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties ("Third-Party Content").
Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
13. TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fake or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may be acting on behalf of the third party.
In addition to terminating or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including without limitation pursuing civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
14. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify, or remove the contents of the Website at any time or for any reason at our sole discretion without notice. However, we have no obligation to update any information on our Website. We also reserve the right to modify or discontinue all or part of the Website without notice at any time. We will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
We cannot guarantee the Website will be available at all times. We may experience hardware, software, or other problems or need to perform maintenance related to the Website, resulting in interruptions, delays, or errors. We reserve the right to change, revise, update, suspend, discontinue, or otherwise modify the Website at any time or for any reason without notice to you.
15. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Website are strictly governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
16. ALTERNATE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
You agree to resolve all disputes and differences arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions by submitting them to arbitration by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed in accordance with the rules of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, with the arbitration proceedings to be conducted at New Delhi and the arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in English language.
There may be information on the Website that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Website at any time, without prior notice.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Janavi India expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Janavi India does not make any warranty that the Website will meet your requirements, or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. Janavi India makes no warranties as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Website or as to the accuracy, quality, or reliability of any information obtained through the Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
20. REPRESENTATIONS & WARRANTIES
By using the Website, You represent and warrant that:
You are 18 years of age or older, an emancipated minor or the parent or guardian of a minor who You are authorizing to use the Site and the Services;
You understand and agree that this Agreement is a legally binding agreement and the equivalent of a signed, written contract;
You will use the Site and the Services in a manner consistent with all laws and regulations and in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement;
You are authorized to sign for and bind the person or entity using the Site or the Services;
You will provide only true, accurate, complete and current information to Janavi India